The focus of the Title I program is improving education for the disadvantaged.
Title I funding is distributed to districts based on poverty. Schools with more than 75% poverty must be served by
How the funds can be used
Funds can be used for anything that supplements the existing program, including extra teachers, intervention programs, supplemental materials, technology, professional development, etc.
For more information on Title I, visit:
Our products that qualify for Title 1 funding
- BASC-2 (BASC™-2 Behavioral and Emotional Screening System) Intervention Materials
- BASC™-2 BESS (BASC™-2 Behavioral and Emotional Screening System)
- BASI™ (Basic Achievement Skills Inventory)
- The Bridge of Vocabulary: Evidence-Based Activities for Academic Success
- KeyMath-3™ Diagnostic Assessment
- KeyMath-3™ Essential Resources
- PAL™ Guides for Intervention
- PAL™ Research-Based Reading and Writing Lessons
- SIS™ (Social Skills Improvement System) Classroom Intervention Program
- SSIS™ (Social Skills Improvement System) Rating Scales