Children ages 3 through 7 years who are at risk for academic failure benefit from this whole language program designed to develop communication skills. Reproducible worksheets are included featuring simple, paper-and-pencil tasks.
Content & Administration
- The CLIP Preschool manual presents a variety of activities through creative exploration and play.
- The speech-language pathologist controls the content and context, sequencing, reinforcement, and pacing of the materials.
- Reproducible worksheets feature simple tasks that correspond to the theme-related lesson and artwork
Features & Benefits
- CLIP Preschool helps establish early communication competence with child-centered teaching strategies and lessons that can be tailored to the attention span and language status of individual children.
- The program offers the flexibility for use with one child, a small group, or an entire class.