Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals® Screening Test - Fourth Edition
(CELF® - 4 Screening)
CELF-4 Screening Test is part of the trusted family of CELF-4:
- Parallels the most discriminating items from CELF-4.
- Accurately identify children who need further assessment.
Easy to follow directions are now included in the stimulus book.
Features & Benefits
Now you have a quick and easy way to identify students who may be at risk for a language disorder
Save time with the CELF-4 Screening Test, which parallels the most discriminating items from CELF-4 in a brief format that is easy to administer and score.
- Receptive, Expressive, Grammatical, and Semantic skills are screened.
- Now screens kindergarten-age children.
- Colorful illustrations help keep students engaged.
- Directions are now included in the stimulus book.
Areas of Assessment
CELF-4 Screening Test is appropriate for children ages 5-21. With the downward extension of the CELF-4 Screening Test to age 5, you can now assess kindergarten-age children. Colorful illustrations keep children engaged while you screen:
- Receptive skills
- Expressive skills
- Grammatical skills
- Semantic skills