Vineland Social-Emotional Early Childhood Scales
Age Range: Birth - 5:11
Completion Time: 15-25 minutes
Scores/Interpretation: Scores/Interpretation: Standard scores (M = 100, SD = 15), percentile ranks, stanines, age equivalents
The Vineland Social-Emotional Early Childhood Scales (SEEC), based on the popular Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales, fills your need for an early childhood measure of social-emotional development. The three scales - Interpersonal Relationships, Play and Leisure Time, and Coping Skills - and the Social-Emotional Composite assess usual social-emotional functioning in children from birth through 5:11.
Because the SEEC Scales identify strengths and weaknesses in specific areas of social-emotional behavior, you can use test results to plan a program and select activities best suited to a child's needs. Or, you can use the scales to monitor progress and evaluate the child's success after completing a program.
Benefits and Features
- Offers Vineland quality in a specialized assessment.
- Can be used alone or in conjunction with the Mullen Scales of Early Learning for a more complete assessment of a young child's development.
- As with all Vineland products, data is collected through an interview with the parent or caregiver.
- Manual - including Blackline Masters of Report to Parents (in English and Spanish) and Program Planning Report
- Record Forms - with Program Planning Profile
Increase your efficiency and accuracy with the Vineland SEEC ASSIST scoring and reporting software. This convenient program offers several report options:
- Personal Information Summary
- Score Profile
- Score Narrative
- Program Planning Profile
- Letter to Parents (English/Spanish)
- Recommended Activities
You also can enter test scores from Mullen Scales of Early Learning for a complete picture of a child's functioning.