Rotter Incomplete Sentences Blank, Second Edition
Overview: The RISB-2 provides a screening instrument that helps you assess overall adjustment in adolescents and adults.
Age Range: High-school - adult
Other Languages: English
RTI Tiers: RTI Levels 2 and 3
Completion Time: 20-40 minutes
Scores/Interpretation: Cutoff scores are based on adjusted and non-adjusted samples
Scoring Options: Manual Scoring - Administer and score assessments by hand.
Publication Date: 1992
The RISB-2 provides a screening instrument that helps you assess overall adjustment in adolescents and adults.
Users & Applications
- Particularly appropriate for use in college and university settings
- Also can be used in medical, clinical, industry, military, education, and research settings
Content & Administration
- The RISB-2 can be individually or group-administered.
- Forms are provided for three levels: high school, college, and adults.
- Examinee answers 40 sentence stems.
- Provides current normative data, scoring criteria, and case studies
- Includes a review of studies that substantiate reliability, validity, and clinical utility