The Quickview® Social History inventory helps provide the clinician with a complete psychosocial history in nine major areas in a limited amount of time. Clinicians can use this test to help:
- Screen for social, psychological, and physical problems to aid diagnosis and treatment planning
- Facilitate DSM-IV® diagnostic classification
- Clarify client history for follow-up interviews
- Expedite routine data collection and report writing
- Enables the clinician or other staff to collect a standardized set of social and clinical data on every client with a minimal amount of administration time.
- Designed to help meet Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations' (JCAHO) consolidated standards for psychological assessment.
Areas of Inquiry
|Demographics and Identifying Data||Occupational History/Financial Status|
|Developmental History||Legal History|
|Family of Origin||Military History|
|Educational History||Symptom Screen (psychological and physical)|
The report provides a narrative description of client demographic and clinical information. The Symptom Screen section presents client-reported information about general and mental health status. The Follow-Up Interview Summary presents data in a format that is useful for subsequent interviews.
View a sample Interpretive Report.
Q Local™ Software - Enables you to score assessments, report results, and store and export data on your computer.
Mail-in Scoring Service - Specially designed answer sheets are mailed to us for processing within 24–48 hours of receipt and returned via regular mail.
Frequently asked questions follow. Click on a question to see the response.
What happens when the answers don't cover all possibilities (e.g., for corporal punishment) and the client chooses the "Other" response? Is this captured in the report?
Yes, it will be captured both in the basic narrative and in the"Follow-Up Interview Summary."