MMPI®-2 The Minnesota Report™: Reports for Forensic Settings
Online administration, computer, or paper and pencil.
Scoring Options: Q-global™ Web-based Administration, Scoring and Reporting; Q Local™ Scoring and Reporting Desktop Software; Mail-in Scoring Service or Hand Scoring
Report Options: Adult Clinical, Revised Personnel
Based on thousands of cases collected from forensic settings, the MMPI-2 Reports for Forensic Settings help provide a strong empirical foundation for clinicians' expert opinions and increase their confidence in preparing testimony. The reports build on the MMPI-2 test's reputation as the most widely used assessment in forensic situations.
Users & Applications
This report series is customized for six forensic settings: Child Custody, Personal Injury, Personal Injury (Neurological), Pre-trial Criminal, General Corrections, Competency/Commitment. Each of the reports provides an objective narrative assessment of a client's responses and compares the profile data to data from setting-specific research samples.
Features & Benefits
- Developed by MMPI-2 expert James N. Butcher, PhD, the reports address the questions most frequently asked by referral sources.
- Each report includes setting-specific text and profile frequencies to help ensure relevant, defensible testimony.
- Expanded interpretations of test validity address defensiveness and malingering.
- A comparison of the client's profile to those of people in similar situations allows additional insight into test results.
- DSM-related diagnostic possibilities are suggested to help support psychological treatment recommendations.
MMPI-2 Reports for Forensic Settings
The reports contain the following narrative sections to help clinicians better understand, compare, and evaluate an individual''s profile:
- Profile Validity
- Symptomatic Patterns
- Profile Frequency
- Profile Stability
- Interpersonal Relations
- Mental Health Considerations
- Setting-Specific Considerations
The Report also presents the following scales:
- Validity and Clinical Scales profiled and interpreted
- Content Scales profiled and interpreted
- Supplementary Scales profiled with alcohol/drug scales interpreted
- Superlative Self-Presentation Scale (reported only)
- Clinical Subscales (Harris-Lingoes and Social Introversion Subscales) (reported only)
- Content Component Scales (reported only)
Lists of omitted items and Gass Head Injury items (Personal Injury Neurological setting only) are also provided.
Scoring and Reporting Options
Q-global™ Web-based – Enables you to quickly assess and efficiently organize examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports all via the Web.
Q Local™ Software - Enables you to score assessments, report results, and store and export data on your computer.
Mail-in Scoring - Specially designed answer sheets are mailed to Pearson and are processed within 24–48 hours of receipt; results returned via regular mail.
Manual Scoring – Administer assessments on answer sheets and score them yourself with answer keys and profile forms.