Manual Download Update for ASSIST
(Windows® XP Operating System)
- Click on your software download.
- In the File Download pop-up box, select Save.
- A Save As dialog box will pop up. Select Desktop for the location and then select Save.
- The update file will begin to download. Once complete, you will receive the Download Complete pop-up box. Select Close.
- Exit Internet Explorer and go to your Desktop.
- Right-click on the new update icon. Select Extract All…
- The Extraction Wizard dialog box will pop up. Select Next.
- The default file path will be the Desktop. Select Next.
- Once the extracting process is complete, select Finish. A new window will pop up containing the Contents folder. There will be a new folder labeled (Software Name, e.g., BASC) or (Software Name) Update on your Desktop.
- Right-click on the Contents folder and select Copy.
- Right-click on your computer Start button and select Explore.
- In the address line, enter: C:\Program Files\AGS and then select Go.
- Once there, right-click the folder to be updated and select Paste.
NOTE: Some files may be hidden. To view the contents of this folder, select Show the contents of this folder.
- A dialog box will pop-up stating: This folder already contains a folder named Contents. Select Yes to All to replace the files.
- Once complete, close the window and return to your Desktop.
- You will now be able to launch your software. The new download will update your database tables and allow you to log in.