Head Start is a Department of Health and Human Services program that provides comprehensive education, health, nutrition, and parent involvement services to low-income children and their families.
Competitive grants are awarded to local public and private non-profit and for-profit agencies.
How funds can be used
Head Start has a special focus on helping preschoolers develop the early reading and math skills.
For more information on Head Start funding, visit:
Our products that qualify for Head Start funding
- FirstSTEp™ (Screening Test for Evaluating Preschoolers)
- Infant/Toddler Sensory Profile®
- The Ounce Scale
- PLS-4 (Preschool Language Scale, Fourth Edition)
- PPVT™-4 (Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test, Fourth Edition)
- PrimerPASO™ (Screening test for Evaluating Preschoolers)
- SSIS™ Performance Screening Guide (Social Skills Improvement System)
- TVIP (Test de Vocabulario en Imagenes Peabody)
- Work Sampling for Head Start™