Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development™, Fourth Edition
Age Range: 16 days to 42 months
Administration: Paper-and-pencil; Q-global®
Completion Time: 30 to 70 minutes (depending upon age of child)
Scores/Interpretation: Subtest level scaled scores, domain level composite scores, percentile ranks, confidence intervals, developmental age equivalents, and growth scale values
Scoring Options: Q-global (web-based); Manual
Publication Date: 2019
As an infant grows, we are constantly assessing their cognitive, motor, and language/communication skills to measure their development. Having the right tools to identify potential delays and get interventions in place early on is crucial to their future development.
For over 50 years, professionals like you have relied on the proven Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development, and today, there is even greater reason to do so. The new Bayley-4 is the most comprehensive assessment tool for determining developmental delays in children 16 days to 42 months old.
- Digital delivery option via Q-global combines the record form and administration manual which allows greater flexibility, ease of use and improved accuracy
- Caregiver responses can be used to support the scoring of certain items
- Caregiver can save significant time through shortened Adaptive Behavior content from Vineland 3
- Content updates made based on research and user feedback
- Updated normative data and clinical studies
- When you preorder the Bayley 4, you will receive a 10% discount on your new kit!
5 developmental domains
Pricing & Ordering
*Pre-publication pricing is noted below. No additional discounts available.