Submissions for Publication
Format for Submiting Products for Publication Evaluation
If you would like to submit a proposed product to Pearson for evaluation, please supply the following information in describing your proposed product. Two to three typewritten pages should be sufficient to provide the information necessary for our initial review of your work.
- AUTHOR(S) INFORMATION
- Contact Author:
- Mailing Address:
- Phone Numbers: (w)/(h)
- Other Author(s):
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Brief description of the product and its purpose:
- Theoretical rationale upon which it is based:
- The population (including age range and disorder(s) for which this product is designed:
- MARKETING QUESTIONS
- Who will be the target user(s) of this product and in which service delivery setting(s)?
- What is the demonstrated need for this product?
- What similar competing products are there to meet this need? (Please indicate publishers and price, if known.)
- How does the proposed product differ from these?
- How much do you think a potential user would pay for this product?
- PRODUCT STATUS
- How complete is/are the manuscript and other ancillary materials?
- What is the anticipated date of completion (if not complete)?
- What field testing has been conducted on this product?
- Please list published work/presentations on this product (journal articles, convention presentations, etc.).
- Date of this submission:
- Is this product currently under review elsewhere?