Test of Everyday Attention, The
Overview: Measure selective attention, sustained attention and attentional switching
Age Range: Adults, 18 to 80 years
Completion Time: 45 to 60 minutes
Norms: 154 U.K. controls, 4 ages bands and 2 levels of educational attainment
Scoring Options: Manual Scoring
Publication Date: 1994
Measure three aspects of attention using everyday materials.
The TEA helps you to measure three aspects of attention—selective attention, sustained attention, and attentional switching—using everyday materials. This assessment is appropriate for use with individuals ranging from those with Alzheimer’s disease to young, typical clients.
- Increases relevance for the examinee with use of everyday materials in real-life scenarios
- Helps you to identify different patterns of attention breakdown
- Shows normal age effects in the normal population
Features & Benefits
- Use of everyday materials in real-life scenarios increases relevance for examinee.
- This tool is sensitive enough to show normal age effects in the normal population.
- Three parallel versions are provided.
The TEA was normed with 154 U.K. controls, four age bands, and two levels of educational attainment.