Clinicians can use these reports to help evaluate and treat individuals in seven different mental health settings:
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Inpatient Mental Health
- General Medical
- Chronic Pain
- College Counseling
- Alcohol and Drug Treatment
Features & Benefits
- Profile frequency and profile stability narrative sections give setting-specific comparative data, helping to place the client's profile in the right perspective for treatment planning.
- Response percentages for each scale help the clinician factor in the impact of item omissions for a more accurate interpretation.
- The reports contain interpretive information relevant to understanding typical profiles in each mental health setting.
- Critical item response percentages help put client endorsements in the appropriate context.
Adult Clinical Report
The reports contain the following narrative sections to help clinicians better understand, compare, and evaluate an individual's profile:
- Profile Validity
- Symptomatic Patterns
- Profile Frequency
- Profile Stability
- Interpersonal Relations
- Diagnostic Considerations
- Treatment Considerations
The reports also include:
- Validity Pattern Profile (graph)
- Clinical and Supplementary Scales Profile (graph)
- Content Scales Profile (graph)
- Additional Scales Score Report (reported only)
- Critical Items
- Omitted Items
- Item Responses (optional)
Scoring and Reporting Options
Q-global™ Web-based Administration, Scoring, and Reporting – Enables you to quickly assess and efficiently organize examinee information, generate scores, and produce accurate comprehensive reports all via the Web.
Q Local™ Scoring and Reporting Desktop Software - Enables you to score assessments, report results, and store and export data on your computer.
Mail-in Scoring Service - Specially designed answer sheets are mailed to Pearson and are processed within 24–48 hours of receipt; results returned via regular mail.
Manual Scoring – Administer assessments on answer sheets and score them yourself with answer keys and profile/record forms.