Overview: Suitable for non-verbal adults and children as young as four, the Raven’s provides a convenient, digital, and easy-to-use way to assess observational skills and ability in a variety of settings.
Age Range: Ages 4–85
Administration: Q-global, or paper and pencil
A convenient, versatile, and easy-to-use nonverbal assessment of ability.
Raven's 2 provides a nonverbal measure of high-level observation skills, clear-thinking ability, and intellectual capacity that minimizes the impacts of language skills and cultural differences. This test can be used in a variety of settings, with culturally diverse populations, and/or with nonverbal children beginning with age four and adults up to age 90. This test differentiates between people at the high end of intellectual ability with more difficult items and also offers a set of items applicable at any ability level including the low end of intellectual ability.
The Raven's 2, now available as a digital solution, reduces inventory concerns, test kit transport, and uses familiar technology designed to put examinees at ease. After completing the assessment, the administrator receives a standard score as well as a percentile rank based on norms collected from the general population.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a standard score as well as a percentile rank
- Updated and colorized items, design, and norms
- Individual or group settings administration
- Portable, digital assessment
- Automated scoring and reporting
- Test forms based on examinee's ability level
- Increased usability with integrated test forms and manuals
- Wide range of item difficulty facilitates identifying intellectual disability and giftedness
Choose Paper, Digital or Combination
- Reusable test booklets
- Manual scoring or Q-global reporting subscriptions available (Combination)
- Kits include complementary 1-year scoring subscription with account activation
- Q-global administration and scoring
- Expedited testing and scoring time
- Discontinue rules reduce frustration and time spent testing low ability individuals
- Test forms constructed from item bank to limit item overlap between test takers for greater security and limitation of practice effects