Manual Download Update for ASSIST
(Macintosh® OS X Operating Systems using Safari™)
- Click on your software download.
- The download will launch automatically.
- Once complete, close your Downloads window and exit Safari.
- You will now see a Contents folder on your Desktop.
- While pressing down and holding the Control key, click the Contents folder. Once the Option Box opens, release the Control key.
- In the dialog box, select Copy Contents.
- Open your Macintosh HD and then open the Applications folder.
- Open the appropriate program folder, while pressing down and holding the Control key, click the shortcut to launch your program.
- In the dialog box, select Show Package Contents. Click and Drag the existing Contents folder to the Trash. Your window should now be empty.
- In the empty window, while pressing down and holding the Control key, click to access the dialog box and select Paste Item.
- Once complete, close the windows and return to your Desktop.
- You will now be able to launch your software. The new download will update your database tables and allow you to log in.