Workplace Personality Inventory - II
Overview: Assess work-related Personality Traits
Completion Time: 25-35 minutes (Untimed)
Recruit & coach early career professionals by assessing 6 key drivers of performance
Do you want to predict a candidate's on-the-job behavior — or coach a new hire or college recruit so they reach their potential faster? The Workplace Personality Inventory – II is a flexible personality assessment that builds upon the original test, measuring 16 work styles directly tied to the Department of Labor's O*Net database of key traits for a wide range of jobs. To enhance interpretation and to support a development intervention by a Manager/Coach, the Workplace Personality Inventory-II summarizes these job-related traits in 6 broad and easy-to-interpret performance areas.
Use this assessment to reveal:
- 6 key drivers of performance
- Social Influence
- Self Adjustment
- Practical Intelligence
- Insights on leadership, initiative, innovation and more
- Predictors of flexibility, dependability, attention to detail and more
- Revised Profile Report that includes six Domain scales (Six Drivers of Work Performance). The sixteen work style scales are now summarized under these broad factors of workplace success. A fake-resistant "Unlikely Virtues" scale is designed to identify individuals who provide overly favorable responses to questions.
- New Development Report, which provides feedback on all sixteen Work Style scales and the six new Domain scales. The report features development suggestions that are personalized for the employee based on his or her scores, and provides step-by-step directions for how to begin and implement a development plan based on Workplace Personality Inventory-II feedback.
- The Workplace Personality Inventory-II has improved scale reliability by using slightly more items (192 versus 167) that only increase administration time by five minutes.
See what data this assessment delivers by reviewing this Sample Profile Report.
Workplace Personality Inventory-II also includes a new Development Report.
Frequently asked questions follow. Click on a question to see the response.
Frequently Asked Questions for Workplace Personality Inventory - II