Watson-Glaser™ Critical Thinking Appraisal III
Overview: Improve critical thinking in the workplace and accurately identify top performers
Other Languages: US English, French, UK, Australian, Indian English, US Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Dutch, and French Canadian
Administration: Online/computer, Paper-and-pencil
Completion Time: 30 minutes
$28.00 for Profile
$48.00 for Profile + Dev
Program Usage: Applicant screening, Selection, development, high potential identification, college recruiting
How long will your company survive if your staff has poor decision making? For nearly a century, the Watson-Glaser™ Critical Thinking Appraisal has been helping companies make data-driven decisions on staffing and development, and is now the leading critical thinking test available. Can your employees, managers, and future leaders examine a situation and clearly understand it from multiple perspectives, while separating facts from opinions and assumptions — often while under extreme pressure? Watson-Glaser will find out!
Thousands of organizations, colleges, and schools use this critical thinking assessment to hire great managers, develop high-potential employees, and admit students into challenging programs.
Uses for the Watson-Glaser III:
- Assess decision making and critical thinking for entry-level through executive positions in all industries
- Emphasize the need for critical thinking in the workplace for high-stakes roles like police officers and airplane pilots
- Measure deductive reasoning skills of lawyers, insurance analysts, and IT professionals
- Professional development for current and future leaders
- Measure student potential and work-readiness
What's new with the Watson-Glaser?
- Item-banked format enables unsupervised (unproctored) screening of job applicants
- Questions are randomly selected from a large pool, making it unlikely that two individuals receive the same test
- Item-banked test design increases item security and protects test validity
- New timed version promotes a consistent candidate experience
- Improved Profile report shows standardized scores and more detailed description of subtest performance
- New bank of business-relevant questions suitable for international use
- New platform functionality to add a custom norm, delay test administration, or combine Watson-Glaser with other ability tests
Watson-Glaser scores are based on our easy-to-follow RED critical thinking model
Scores are available immediately for online testing.
- New Profile Report: See overall and subtest performance, can-do statements, and standardized scores
- Development Report: Build a custom learning & development plan to enhance an individual's skills